The Picky Eater Collective is a program taught and led by me, Leigh McSwan, a certified Holistic Nutritionist with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology. I’m also a survivor of my own Picky Eater!
I’ll walk you through an entire program designed to help your child eat more variety in his or her diet, enjoy food, reduce stress and anxiety and end the mealtime battles!
Here’s what you’ll learn in
the Picky Eater Program:
- How to set appropriate goals for your child
- You will understand your Picky Eater in a new light
- How to identify stress and anxiety for yourself and your child
- Techniques to remove stress and anxiety for good
- How to bring the joy back to food and the food experience
- How to involve your child in the mealtime process
- Fun games you can play together to enjoy food again
- A step-by-step process for introducing more fruits, vegetables and proteins into your child’s diet
- How to overcome common roadblocks with your Picky Eater
Here’s what you’ll get from
the Picky Eater Collective:
- Get clear on what you’re working towards with your child
- Understand your Picky Eater’s hurdles and overcome them
- Remove stress and anxiety from yourself and your child
- Learn positive parenting techniques you can use for years to come
- Feel confident and happy with your child’s health and well-being!
ARE YOU READY TO BECOME A PICKY EATER SURVIVOR?
Let me show you how you can go from having a Picky Eater to a Foodie, stress-free.
It wasn’t always smooth sailing for me. As a Holistic Nutritionist, I had big goals for my children. I thought they’d be phenomenal eaters right off the bat. I was half right.
One of my boys was an all-star eater. He was a nutritionists dream child. The other one, well, he gave me a run for my money. It wasn’t long before I questioned whether anything I was doing was right. Before becoming a Picky Eater Expert, there was a time when I was a stressed out, constantly panicking, frustrated Mom who wondered if her son was eating enough to thrive.
I tried every trick in the book. In fact, I read all the books, the blogs, scanned all the Mom groups...none of it helped either me or my son. He simply didn’t want to eat anything I made him. I felt like I was a failure. I was wasting food at every meal, my anxiety was through the roof and dinner time started to become a chore. If you’re here reading this, chances are, you’re in the same boat I was.
My fears got the best of me and I decided to tackle my son’s Picky Eating, head on. I researched, I documented, I tried and tried and tried again. This eventually led to the creation of a blueprint like nothing else I had ever come across. I dove headfirst into more research, not just about Picky Eating but also about the psychology of children, their learning styles, reducing anxiety, positive parenting and goal setting.
I treated my Picky Eater as a guinea pig. Slowly, but surely, he ate more. More food and more variety. Over time he went from spitting out 90% of what I fed him to happily eating plates of vegetables, any fruit and any kind of meat I gave him. I felt a massive sense of relief and cried tears of joy, thinking, “I finally feel like he’s going to be ok”. And he was. And I was. And family meals became enjoyable again.
Then I started working with other Moms.
These Mom’s got results. Strategically working through my framework, their children started eating more. And eating better. Foods these Mom’s never dreamed their kids would eat. They got the same results I did … healthier meals and a happier child.
My clients children started eating more food, better and healthier food. And most importantly, everyone’s stress diminished. Meals were fun again. I want that for every family, which is why I'm here today to link arms with you, invite you into my community and get your family back on track. It starts with The Picky Eater Collective.