The Picky Eater Collective is a program taught and led by me, Leigh McSwan, a certified Holistic Nutritionist with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology. I’m also a survivor of my own Picky Eater!
I’ll walk you through an entire program designed to help your child eat more variety in his or her diet, enjoy food, reduce stress and anxiety and end the mealtime battles!
Here’s what you’ll learn in
the Picky Eater Program:
- How to set appropriate goals for your child
- You will understand your Picky Eater in a new light
- How to identify stress and anxiety for yourself and your child
- Techniques to remove stress and anxiety for good
- How to bring the joy back to food and the food experience
- How to involve your child in the mealtime process
- Fun games you can play together to enjoy food again
- A step-by-step process for introducing more fruits, vegetables and proteins into your child’s diet
- How to overcome common roadblocks with your Picky Eater
Here’s what you’ll get from
the Picky Eater Collective:
- Get clear on what you’re working towards with your child
- Understand your Picky Eater’s hurdles and overcome them
- Remove stress and anxiety from yourself and your child
- Learn positive parenting techniques you can use for years to come
- Feel confident and happy with your child’s health and well-being!
ARE YOU READY TO BECOME A PICKY EATER SURVIVOR?